Saturday, May 3rd at 1pm & Sunday May 4th at 12 noon
Come see HGTV’s Anthony Carrino and John Colaneri talk about their hit shows Kitchen Cousins, Cousins on Call, and Cousins Undercover. The Cousins believe construction and design should be a conversation, so this will very much be an interactive talk. Please bring your questions and know that nothing is off limits.
A message from the cousins;
“At the May 2-4 Home Show, we will be conducting a large format Q&A focused on choosing the right team for your renovations. Your home is your single largest asset and you want to make sure you have quality, trust worthy people working on it. The process of choosing your team, gathering design ideas and setting a realistic budget and time frame to complete your project is essential, so we will be walking you through that process step by step.”
May 2, 3, 4, 2014Arizona State Fairgrounds, 1826 West McDowell Road, Phoenix, AZ 85007
Click HERE for directions!
Click Here to View Our Special Features!
Show HoursFriday & Saturday 10am to 6pm,
Sunday 10am to 5pm
1000’s of home improvement, design & landscaping companies offering exclusive “home show only” sales, deals & giveaways!
AdmissionAdult: Adult $5.00, 3-12 $2.00, 2 and under Free.
Military Discount:Free Admission with valid Military Identification
Senior Morning:Friday 10-12 noon Free admission for all Seniors 60+ sponsored by Lovin Life Magazine
Customer Appreciation: Friday between 4pm and 6pm Free Admission
Birthdays!: If your birthday is in May, Free Admission. You must present a valid ID.
Click here to sign up to have discount passes emailed to you!
No outside food allowed. Only bottled water allowed.
No Pets Allowed In Home Show, Except Working Service Dogs.
There are NO wheelchair or stroller rentals, please plan accordingly.
Get Answers…Get Inspired…Get the Best Price
Shop, Compare and Save All in ONE place…For ONE weekend only!
Future Show Dates
May 2, 3, 4, 2014 – Arizona State Fairgrounds
July 18, 19, 20, 2014 – University Of Phoenix Stadium
September 26, 27, 28, 2014 – Arizona State Fairgrounds
January 16, 17, 18, 2015 – Arizona State Fairgrounds
|Maricopa County Home Shows has been selected as one of the top 10 Premier Home Shows in the Country featured in the National Home & Garden Show Series for the 10th year in a row.|
*National home & garden Show Series represents the top Home & Garden Shows in America both in quality and attendance.
Home Show Screens Exhibitors
The Maricopa County Home Shows pre-screens all of our home improvement vendors through the AZ Registrar of Contractors to make sure that they are in good standing and are using good business practices. Before hiring any contractor, it is very important to know who you are doing business with. Look up your preferred contractor’s history, standing and code information at http://www.azroc.gov/
Arizona Registrar of Contractors
10 Tips on Hiring a Contractor
- Only hire a licensed contractor: Interview and hire only State licensed contractors. Check a contractor’s license number online at www.azroc.gov or by calling 602-542-1525. Remember to check the license status again on the day you are scheduled to sign the contract even if you did so earlier. License status can change over night.
- Get Bids: Get at least three bids from licensed contractors. These contractors should be licensed to perform the specific trades related to your project.
- Licensed Subcontractors: Obtain a list of all sub-contractors that will be used on your project. Make sure these contractors are properly licensed.
- Everything in Writing: Make sure all agreements are in writing including changes made to the original agreement.
- Get & Verify References: Obtain three references of recent jobs from each bidder. Review their past work in person.
- Detailed Records: Keep a file of all papers relating to the project including a payment receipt file.
- Workers’ Compensation: Confirm that all contractors used on your project has workers’ compensation insurance for employees.
- Payments Schedule: Add a payment schedule based on work completed to your agreement. Don’t make payments ahead of schedule or before work is completed according to your agreement.
- Never Pay in Cash: Be cautious if asked to make a large down payment or to pay in full prior to the commencement of the project. Do not pay the contractor in cash.
- Final Inspection: Don’t make the final payment (exception – pool contracts) until you’re satisfied with the work performed.