What Does it Cost to Buy and Replace Windows?
The final cost of replacement windows depends on your home’s specific structural needs and your creative vision. The best place to start is to schedule your free in-home estimate today by clicking Here!
One of our friendly, professional home improvement experts will meet with you to discuss the most cost-effective and energy-saving solutions for you. Your representative will:
- Take precise measurements of the windows sizes you wish to replace.
- Present you with a variety of material and style options that will satisfy your needs and price range.
- Provide you with an overview of all financing options available.
- Prepare an estimate that includes product and window installation, plus an estimated time of completion.
Our home improvement specialists are extremely knowledgeable and will help you decide which types of windows will serve you best.
will Window Replacement Make My Home More Energy Efficient? Yes! According to ConsumerReports.org, replacing your single pane windows with energy saving windows can save you between 10-25% per year on heating and cooling bills. Our windows are built with several features that ensure energy efficiency and a draft-free environment. So, your home stays cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter.
What are Window Ratings?
The ratings below are based on various criteria, including: energy efficiency, durability and security. The U-factor rating measures the passage of heat through glass. Windows with lower U-factor ratings are more energy efficient.
Is there an Energy Tax Credit for Installing Replacement Windows/Doors?
On December 17, 2010, President Barack Obama signed into law the Tax Relief, Unemployment Insurance Reauthorization, and Job Creation Act of 2010.
Under this law, homeowners may claim a tax credit for the purchase of energy-efficient windows, doors, and skylights.
To be eligible for the credit, windows, doors, and skylight must:
- Meet ENERGY STAR program requirements – partners include Anlin, Milgard Windows, Ply Gem Window Group (Great Lakes Windows), and Superior Windows and Doors.
- Be installed in a taxpayer’s primary residence
Homeowners may receive a tax credit equal to 10% of the product cost (installation may NOT be included) up to:
- $200 for eligible windows and skylights
- $500 for eligible doors
How do I Find a Dependable Company?
We are proud to say that we have one of the highest repeat and referral rates in the nation. At American Vision, Inc., we are dedicated to providing personalized, one-on-one service for every customer. We go that extra mile to ensure you come back to us for all your home improvement needs.
Most jobs can be completed in one day. We make sure that installation is scheduled at a time that works best for you.
Is there a Protection Package?
At American Vision Windows, our products and services come with a lifetime guarantee. For instance, with vinyl replacement windows, you never have to worry about oxidizing or pressure cleaning. In addition, they will not chip, crack, rust or peel.
Once your project has been completed, we check back with you to make sure you’re satisfied with the job. We’ll customize the very best and most cost-effective window and door solution for your needs. You have our word on it.
How Do I Know if I need Replacement Windows or Exterior Doors?
If you see condensation on your windows or feel a noticeable draft around the doors and windows, it’s wise to call in a specialist to have a look. Rotting or warping window frames are also red flags. If your entry door is splitting or cracking, then you may be in need of an upgrade.
How Can I Insure a Quality Installation?
We have a full staff of dedicated window experts who pride themselves on American Vision’s standards of premiere craftsmanship and quality. Your window installer will:
- Remove and haul away existing windows and/or doors, and clean up after the installation has been completed.
- Professionally prepare your home for installation.
- Replace interior window trim with new or existing material.
- Insulate around window openings.
- Test your new windows to ensure proper operation.
Are Replacement Windows a Wise Investment?
By replacing your windows you can expect a return on your investment of at least 80%. Upgrading your home with vinyl windows will save you money on energy costs, and improve the resale value of your home.